Suppose this is what they wanted?
Check this out:
Thanks, Obama! Here’s what happened when Obamacare came up at Thanksgiving dinners.
… For some families, Obamacare at the holiday table was a recipe for disaster. New Thanksgiving tradition: Screaming arguments.
Thanks, Obama (six tweets this list and the one which follows were selected from longer compilations — Ed.):
– “My family is drunk and screaming at each other about Obamacare.”
– “Family fighting over Obamacare. lol here we go.”
– “Yay! Inevitable Obamacare extended family argument time!”
– “Arguing about Obamacare and social media at the dinner table…. I’m so done wow can I sleep now?”
– “Oh no. Someone brought up health insurance and obamacare and now theres lots of yelling.”
– “Everybody’s drunk and yelling at each other about obamacare and its not even 5 yet.”
But Obamacare chatter at the dinner table didn’t just lead to misery. For some, there was family unity … but not in the way Dems intended: