Withholding for TPA…..
Check it out:

For a Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal to happen, the United States must get Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) from Congress for the President and the executive branch, including the U.S. Trade Representative. Opposition from both parties has delayed the introduction of a TPA bill.

Recent maneuvering to block a TPA bill included news that the AFL-CIO labor unions are planning on deploying a new weapon on members of Congress: withholding campaign contributions until TPA or “fasttrack” legislation is decided.