Democrats show most of their insanity with their cult like following of their leaders.
It doesn’t matter what Hillary or Obama lie about, the Democrats will still stand up for them.
It is sad that they care so little for America and the freedoms that we share.
Check it out:
Insanity is not pretty. Never is. As we wade daily through the unholy quagmire of insanity as the new norm, those of us dedicated to never give up, never give in, never back down, never surrender this sacred experiment in self-government to the cuckoo’s nest gang all around, we must do all we can on a daily basis to identify the insanity, flush out the insane parties guilty of spreading it and fight harder than ever to stop it cold ASAP.
The insanity is so entrenched and widespread that it is very difficult to get past the ubiquitous perpetrators in order to wake up the apathetic. It is very much like trying to identify dangerous zombies when the dangerous zombies run the government, the media and most of academia.
We must never waste our time trying to fix the insane, for part of the problem with insane people is that they are too insane to recognize insanity.
So I will list the glaring evidence that the Democratic Party is insane.
- The Democrats must be terminally insane to allow Nancy Pelosi to squawk, “You don’t have to read the bill; you need to pass it to find out what’s in it. Where in the hell does that work?
- That is insane enough, but more frighteningly insane is the willingness of masses of soulless sheep not to blink an eye, accepting such insanity as if it is just all peachy keen.
- Brian Terry is still dead, and though everyone knows that the president of the United States and his hand-picked attorney general authorized the illegal running of guns to Mexican drug gangs as a flagrant attempt to demonize the Second Amendment and legal U.S. gun-owning citizens, it could very well be the ultimate definition of insanity.
- But it gets worse. Not only did the highest offices of the U.S. government collude to break national and international gun laws in the insane attempt to find fault with said laws, the complicity of the government overall to not hold anyone accountable all these years later is even more insane.
- That four so-called Supreme Court justices not only signed their names to a letter of dissension to the SCOTUS Heller and Washington Second Amendment affirmation cases insanely claiming U.S. citizens have no basic right to keep and bear arms, but insanity of insanity, these goofballs claimed Americans have no basic right to self-defense. And they still wear those black robes. That’s insane.