Hillary knows Fox would tear her apart and utterly doom her campaign with the really tough questions. She can hardly beat a socialist old man. Trump is going to light her up like a Christmas tree and severely crush her during their first debate. Can’t wait for it.

Fox News:

Hillary Clinton’s campaign has declined an invitation to a proposed Fox News-hosted Democratic presidential debate that her primary opponent Bernie Sanders tentatively accepted last week.

The campaign released a statement Monday, almost a week after Fox News invited both Democratic presidential candidates to a final debate in California before the June 7 primaries.

“We have declined Fox News’ invitation to participate in a debate in California,” Clinton Campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri said in a statement. “As we have said previously, we plan to compete hard in the remaining primary states, particularly California, while turning our attention to the threat a Donald Trump presidency poses.

“We believe that Hillary Clinton’s time is best spent campaigning and meeting directly with voters across California and preparing for a general election campaign that will ensure the White House remains in Democratic hands.” More


“Naturally, Fox News is disappointed that Secretary Clinton has declined our debate invitation, especially given that the race is still contested and she had previously agreed to a final debate before the California primary,” Fox News Vice President and Washington Managing Editor Bill Sammon said in a statement.

Sanders also expressed frustration: “I am disappointed but not surprised by Secretary Clinton’s unwillingness to debate before the largest and most important primary in the presidential nominating process.”

A DNC spokesperson did not immediately return a request for comment. More