Great Job! Saves over $ 700 Billion a year to our economy. Saves over 3 million jobs. I’d say, That’s a BIG WIN for the American people. Thank You, President Donald J. Trump for keeping your promises to create jobs and eliminate the huge government overreach. Bravo! Very well done indeed.
President Donald Trump signed executive orders and new legislation this week that repealed much of President Obama’s environmental legacy.
Trump eliminated the Clean Power Plan (CPP) as well as rules and regulations from several different federal agencies that had been implemented as part of Obama’s environmentalist agenda.
“We fully expected the Clean Power Plan to be overturned, but were surprised at the breadth of the Executive Order,” Kathleen Sgamma, vice president for government at the Western Energy Alliance, told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “It comprehensively clears out some of the regulatory overreach of the Obama Administration that was about greater federal control in the guise of environmental protection.” More
1. Stopping The Clean Power Plan.
2. Changing How The Government Interprets The National Environmental Policy Act.
3. Removing Strict Coal Mining Regulations.
4. EPA Denying Green Requests To Have Agency Ban Major Pesticide.
5. Simplifying How Public Lands Are Managed.
6. Approving Keystone XL.
7. Returning Environmental Regulation To The States.