When honest people watch the news, with its obvious liberal bias, they know what’s going on and it has been happening for years now.

Only 63% believe that traditional media outlets are putting out fake news stories? My God, how can the other 37% of Americans be that stupid and gullible?

CNS:

While most Americans say that both traditional and online media are reporting “fake news,” they’re more than twice as likely to attribute the falsehoods to deliberate deception rather than to incompetence, a new poll by Monmouth University reveals.

Nearly two-thirds (63%) of Americans say they’re either “regularly” (27%) or “occasionally” being fed fake news by traditional major TV and newspaper outlets.

Asked to cite the reason that these media report fake news, 39% say they do it “On purpose in order to push an agenda,” while only 17% say it is “By accident or because of poor fact checking.” Another 32% denied that traditional TV and newspaper media report fake news. Keep reading…